Molesey Art Society
Where I'd Rather Be...
How many times over recent months have we all turned our thoughts to places that we have been unable to visit – cancelled holidays, frustrated travel plans, times with friends in favourite places denied. However, there is no stopping us visiting these special places with paint and brush and this will be the theme of the new painting competition. So, ignore the news for a while, pack your imagination and paints, or whatever medium you choose, and take yourself off for a bit of escapism.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
- Open to all members of the Society who have ‘Online’ membership.
- The image must be created specifically for this competition.
- The image can be rendered in any medium and can be any size.
- The image should be submitted UNSIGNED but with a title and details of medium and size.
- The image should be photographed or scanned and submitted as a digital file by March 31st. These may be sent using the form below or by email to to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each submission will be uploaded to the website after the closing date for everyone to see.
- To keep judging anonymous, your entry will be not be added to your personal gallery. We will be in touch after the closing date to ask if you would like it added.
- The entries will be appraised ‘blind’ by Sharon Hurst, one of our popular demonstrators.
- There will be three prizes – 1st (£50), 2nd (£30), 3rd (£20).
- After judging the membership will be circulated with details of the prize-winners.
competition entry form